Rophy says: It is important to read the Rophycaps in order. That means you start with when we did Katie in series 4 (it was a good time) and move through to the finale, before following us back to the start of series 3.
What’s that? You don’t want to follow Rophy around? Well fuck you then. If you’re going to be like that then there are a few things you should know:
– To sophia is to glide swiftly into a frame, preferably whilst sporting a winning smile and/or holding a knife. Anyone can sophia, but it is Sophia herself who sophias the most and the best.
– Effy will never be the gayest but she will always, always try to be.
– JJ ruined everything.
– Cook is engaged in a rocky yet passionate on-again off-again relationship with Michael Scofield.
– He also loves his sponge.
– To point bread is to express your disgust and indignation via the means of bread. Anyone can point bread, but it is Freddie who points bread the most and the best.
– To roll is to do the kinds of things Naomi and Emily do in clearings or on bouncy castles or in beds or on bedroom floors or in Goa – wherever really. Anyone can roll etc.
– Mandeh is a giant, who lives for her body pillow, Keiko.
– Sophia always has the solution.